About Us

We are two crazy kids ready to take on the the world. Richard is an inquisitive 4 year-old, and Christopher is a fun-loving 2 year-old. Mom helps us write the blog about our busy days.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

School Program

Every year the GLCM School does a Christmas program for the parents. 
All classes participate-- even Christopher's Toddler 1 class. 

Here are the Toddler 1's lining up to enter the chapel.  They sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."  Really, the teachers sang the song with the parents' help.  The toddlers were content doing their star hand motions.  Very sweet.

Someday Richard will forgive us for the reindeer sweater-- only kidding.  He actually loved it.  Cousin Lambie, his faithful friend, decided to sing in the program.

1 comment:

  1. I was admiring the sweater before I saw your comment. I think he is super cute! Isn't it our job as loving parents to make sure we have blackmail material for the teenage years? :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete