Dearest Richard,
I am writing this because I want to remember how funny you were at 3 years old. I laugh daily, and sometimes when I shouldn't.
On Valentine's Day, you took the balloons that Grandma gave us and let them go on the high ceiling of the living room. Thinking that the wind of the fan would blow the balloons back down to you, you turned it on. Uh oh. The balloons and balloon strings tangled into the fan, and you ran into the kitchen to get me. You led me to the scene of the accident and very thoughtfully said, "Sometimes I do naughty things. But I do nice things all of the time."
You are right, sometimes you do naughty things. But accidents happen, and we always fix them. Usually laughing along the way.
You are thoughtful and wise for your years. Stop growing up so fast!!! I love you very much!
Mommy
About Us
- RJ and CJ
- We are two crazy kids ready to take on the the world. Richard is an inquisitive 4 year-old, and Christopher is a fun-loving 2 year-old. Mom helps us write the blog about our busy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment